Corvallis Community Church Corvallis, MT Posted: March 17, 2020
The Ideal Candidate Would:
1) Lead youth meetings and activities relating to Jr. High and Sr. High Students.
2) Oversee the Sunday School Ministry (classes for all ages)
3) Coordinate the music ministry (including audio and visual).
4) Facilitate home groups
5) Assist the senior pastor in the work of ministry (including but not limited to
shepherding, teaching, preaching).
6) Oversee administration of the church's website.
7) Other administrative duties assigned by the church board or senior pastor.
8) Attend monthly church board meetings.
9) Pursue active involvement in the community (develop relationships in areas you are
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."