New Community Church Muskogee, OK Posted: May 17, 2018
1. Provide Pastoral Ministry to students, parents of students, volunteers, and student leaders.
2. Coordinate ongoing volunteer and student leader training.
3. Participate and host regularly in the church's Sunday Morning worship experiences.
4. Coordinate and implement an annual student ministry budget proposal and administer that budget as approved.
5. Lead in mid-week student gatherings.
6. Coordinate the training and mentoring of members of the student ministry sensing a call to ministry vocation.
7. Assimilate local middle and high school students to actively participate in student activities and corporate worship experiences.
8. Enlist, train, and motivate adults and students to serve in student ministry.
9. Preach on occasion in Sunday Morning worship experiences.
10. Create and implement an overall student evangelism strategy for the church.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."