Church at the Crossroads Ahoskie, NC Posted: September 18, 2023
1) Provide spiritual leadership and pastoral care to the congregation, fostering a culture of faith, love and service.
2) Develop and deliver engaging, biblically-based weekly sermons during worship services, as well as on special occasions and events.
3) Plan and lead services, collaborating with the worship team, and ensuring that services are meaningful and spiritually enriching.
4) Provide pastoral care for members of the congregation, including visiting the sick, counseling those in need, and offering support during times of crisis.
5) Facilitate and encourage spiritual growth and discipleship through the development and implementation of small group ministries, Bible studies, and other educational programs.
6) Work with church leadership and staff to establish and execute a vision and strategic plan for the church's growth and leadership development.
7) Engage and build relationships within the local community, participating in outreach and mission activities, and collaborating with other organizations to address community needs.
8) Work with Leadership to oversee the administration and management of church operations, including budgeting, financial planning, and personnel management in the church office.
9) Mentor, supervise, and support church staff and volunteers, fostering a positive, collaborative work environment with robust leadership development.
10) Perform other pastoral duties, including weddings, funerals, baptisms, and dedications, as required.
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."