Bethany Bible Church Belleville, MI Posted: September 29, 2022
Bethany Bible Church of Belleville, Michigan is located 30 miles west of Detroit and 10 miles east of Ann Arbor. Our worship style is blended but mostly contemporary. We have a great burden for lost people in our community. Our church's purpose is "to glorify God by leading people to faith in Jesus Christ, developing one another to Christ-like maturity, and equipping one another for life-long service."
- 5+ minimum years of Pastoral ministry experience.
- Licensed and ordained minister of the Gospel.
- Must be firmly grounded in God's word, vigilant in prayer, with a strong desire for the edification of the saints and seeing lost people come to Christ.
- Must demonstrate effective leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Arrange for and conduct all regular services of the church.
- Exercise oversight of the spiritual welfare of the church and its membership
- Serve as the primary supervisor of the church secretary.
- Work in tandem with the church Board to cast vision for the church and its ministries.
Information concerning Bethany is available on our website at www.bethanybiblechurch.com ("About", "Our History & Beliefs"). Interested candidates should read our Articles of Faith And Doctrine and be in agreement with them prior to submitting interest in the Senior Pastor position.
If in agreement and still interested in the position, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must also attach two (2) sample sermons/messages to be reviewed by the Pastoral Search Committee.
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."