Resonate Jesus St. Helens, OR Posted: January 03, 2022
***Interested candidates should submit a resume and discuss the following in a cover letter:
Tell us about your faith journey and your relationship with Christ
Tell us about your call to ministry
Please also provide a link to a video example of a sermon you have given.
Send to: email@example.com
* Prepare and deliver inspiring, challenging and biblically-centered message each Sunday.
* Support local outreach ministries that serve and connect with our local community.
* Support Resonate Recovery Groups.
* Provide pastoral guidance of members having personal or family problems.
* Visit the sick, shut-in and bereaved, and/or members in their homes.
* Serve as a spiritual leader who shows faith, humility, and a love for others.
* Serve as the President and Chairman of the Board of Elders. * Provide management and oversight of church staff, including hiring, providing guidance and direction, performance management, and dismissal.
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."