· Optimize use of DUMC outlets including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to enhance online presence and engagement. Serve as resource for various ministry social media. Plan and develop content for posting schedule.
Video Asset Management
· Manage LiveStream video and YouTube content
· Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
· Google Share Doc
· MailChimp, Constant Contact
· Livestream, YouTube, Spotify
· Experience with content management system, web platform and web design software
· Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Bachelor's degree in Digital Media or a relevant field
· Client service focused: ability to build and foster relationships with ministry clients
· Proactive: anticipate client needs, assist with planning communications.
· Solution Seeker: engage with clients to brainstorm and offer creative solutions
· Detail-oriented: attention to detail, excellent proofreading and editing skills
· Effective communicator: strong written and verbal skills
· Self-starter and team player: ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of the Communications team
Join our growing team! Please submit resume and work sample to email@example.com.
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."