Christian Assembly Church Los Angeles, CA Posted: November 11, 2021
WORSHIP SERVICE PRODUCER | 40 HOURS A WEEK
I know I am winning when I am helping advance the mission of Christian Assembly in leading people to complete commitment to Christ by producing the weekend services under the direction of the Worship Pastors and Production Team
My Main Responsibilities:
- Serve the Worship Pastors and production team with positivity, humility, and willingness to cooperate to implement their ministry vision - Help the CA production team plan and execute service production goals - Lead the weekend volunteer production teams (recruit, train, schedule, and oversee all aspects of service production) - Oversee live Audio - Manage and oversee distribution of all service media (planning center, pro-presenter) - Oversee the direction of live video switching - Online services - Attend weekly production and worship planning meetings on Tuesdays - Be present for all weekend services - Maintenance of production equipment - Serve as a liaison between the front and back of stage - Set a spiritual tone for tech volunteers for their role in the worship services with positivity and excitement to and help them become better followers of Jesus - Create and maintain tech standard operating procedures - Serve as a resource for the A/V needs of the ministries of CA - Plan, manage and maintain the A/V technology in the larger gathering rooms (2424, 2435, 2417) - Manage and account for any A/V "loaner" equipment
My Daily Tasks:
- Oversee all aspects of the production pipeline for online and in-person worship services - Troubleshoot and solve production obstacles as necessary - Recruit, train, schedule, support and encourage service production volunteers - Help production volunteers always reframe their tasks as an act of worship - Care for volunteers' personal faith and commitment to the gospel - Organize AV materials (songs, graphics, videos, etc.) for weekend services and create Pro Presenter programs - Participate in weekly service production meetings - Oversee and delegate requests for production assistance from other departments - Maintain weekly communication with volunteers and key staff members regarding weekend services - Work with communications team on the quality assurance of videos and slides shown at weekend services - Ensure that the AV systems in gathering rooms, 2424, 2435, 2417, are working and ready for service and other events
- Love for the local church embodied in the personalities and ministries at Christian Assembly - Flexibility and positive attitude in high stress live event production - Embody the CA core values of Worship, Family, Kingdom - Strong technical knowledge of audio, video and lighting systems - Be a strong team-player willing to receive direction and implement the vision and direction of another - Ability to work and solve problems under pressure with grace and positivity
Expectations of You:
- Serve our church, Worship Pastors, and staff with a humble spirit - Contribute positively to the energy and efficiency of the CA Staff - Ability to operate and do basic troubleshooting of technical systems - Excited about working in a collaborative environment - Grow daily as a follower of Christ - Live out Jesus' mission to seek and save the lost through efforts of evangelism - Work with positivity and humility to help create and foster an environment that is focused on having congregants encounter Gods grace
Circle of Influence:
- Production volunteers - Worship team volunteers - Fellow Staff - Volunteers
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."