Woodmen Valley Chapel Colorado Springs, CO Posted: November 03, 2021
Position Title: Woodmen Kids Coordinator
Hours/week: 40+ (Full-time)
Reports To: Woodmen Kids Senior Director
Pay Range: $33,300 - $36,000 (hourly equivalent: $16.01 - $17.31)
Benefits: Individual medical/dental/vision/life insurance options; eligible to participate in HSA and 403(b); vacation/personal/sick time
This staff position is essential in the ministry of Woodmen Valley Chapel (Woodmen) to spread the gospel and expand God's kingdom by gathering, connecting, growing and contributing. The individual in this role is to fulfill the following responsibilities in such a way as to demonstrate and live out Woodmen's vision to love well and change lives through Christ.
1. Supports the Director of Woodmen Kids and Woodmen Kids team in all manner of office detail
2. Schedules and maintains calendar appointments for Senior Director
3. Assists with recurring Kids Team meetings; schedules rooms and facilities for Central Woodmen Kids events
4. Reconciles department credit card expenses; manages/maintains Woodmen Kids financials (includes budget; monthly reports; Purchase Order processes) for all campuses
5. Makes Awana and weekend curriculum supply purchases or works with volunteer for procurement
6. Oversight of Woodmen Kids Childcare Coordinator
7. Coordinates with Human Resources for Kids Team new hire paperwork and new employee onboarding
8. Builds registrations in Rock for Kids events and develops plan for registration and check-in for major events (i.e., Summer Camp, etc.)
9. Builds Easter and Christmas Ministry Partner registrations in Rock for Kids' areas
10. Coordinates and sends monthly Kids Newsletter
11. Handles all phone/email inquiries regarding Woodmen Kids events, Baptisms, etc.; coordinates with Campus Coordinators for registration
12. Works with CommArts for Woodmen Kids event promotion and changes to Woodmen Kids' web pages
13. Tracks attendance for Woodmen Kids
14. Coordinates CPR Training for Woodmen Kids and Students
15. Maintains Woodmen Kids Event Calendar and advises Director of conflicts
16. Manages Woodmen's Ministry Safe account
17. Participates in Woodmen Kids planning meetings to give input and help plan Woodmen Kids' activities
18. Other duties as assigned
1. An ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ demonstrated by regular prayer, Bible study, and worship attendance.
2. A regular attendee and Commissioned Leader of Woodmen who supports the church vision and values, as well as contributes time and tithes and adheres to Woodmen's Statement of Faith and all policy and belief documents
3. 3-5 years office management experience
4. Previous supervisory experience preferred
5. Proficiency in using computer programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, MacOS); a solid knowledge of database systems and general office equipment
6. Excellent organizational and administrative skills
7. Ability to multi-task
8. Must have a heart for children ages birth through 4th grade
9. Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs., stand, sit, climb stairs
10. Reliable transportation
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."