CEF of Florida Inc. Naples, FL Posted: April 15, 2021
The local director oversees all aspects of the chapter including leadership, ministry, finance, staffing and administration in a manner that brings honor to the Lord. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for all aspects of managing and growing the chapter including strategy, financials, staffing,
recruiting volunteers, and networking with churches and schools. Grow the ministry with the goal to share the
gospel with every child in the chapter.
2. Develop annual strategic plan and budget for the chapter to support current and future ministry opportunities.
Present and gain approval from local committee and state board.
3. Develop a long-term strategy and implementation plan to reach every school and child within your area.
4. Develop and maintain a strong committee by regularly meeting and developing relationships.
5. Actively fundraise for chapter by building relationships with churches, businesses, individuals and hosting
6. Schedule regular meetings with ministry coordinators and staff to assist them with developing and evaluating
their ministry goals and ensuring these goals are communicated to their employees.
7. Pursue initial contact with pastors to secure new church partnerships. Once relationship developed and
secured, the relationship/responsibilities are transitioned to the ministry coordinator.
8. Develop annual staffing plans for your chapter to include number of employees, roles and position. Identify
strong potential candidates to fill approved positions. Positions must be reviewed and approved by the state
director. Manage performance reviews and discuss employee relation issues with state director. Create and
manage a succession plan for local director positions.
9. Provide intense training and coaching to all new hires.
10. Develop a strong CYIA program to include recruiting, mentoring that supports the annual training and drives 5-day clubs.
11. Identify and establish relationships with local churches, businesses, organizations, individuals and schools to
ensure adequate finances and volunteers to grow the ministry.
12. Develop leadership skills in staff, volunteers and CYIA students.
13. Shepherd all chapter staff and volunteers, through regular contact, emails, encouragement, etc.
14. Implement and grow an effective prayer program.
15. Provide monthly reports to local committee and state director on progress against strategic plan, budget and growth. Oversee the chapters' budget to ensure compliance.
16. Create and maintain annual calendar for all chapter events, conferences, training, etc.
17. Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures outlined in the Operations and Procedures Manual and Employee Handbook.
18. Lead cross chapter initiatives assigned by state director as stretch assignments and growth opportunities.
19. Attend all USA sponsored events as requested by the State Director.
The following skills will be needed. The level of proficiency can be developed.
MS PowerPoint and E-mail .
MS Publisher, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat basic.
Computers, Projectors are used by some ASGNCs.
As a religious organization, Child Evangelism Fellowship is permitted and reserves the right to prefer employees or prospective employees on the basis of religion.
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."