Christ Fellowship Church Monticello, IN Posted: October 16, 2020
Responsibilities/Duties of the Senior Pastor will include but may not be limited to:
1. To preach the gospel as led by the Holy Spirit which includes the subjects of tithing, stewardship,
and all other Biblical beliefs. To preach upon the subject of Christian education and upon the
claims to Christian ministry, and to provide spiritual leadership to all members.
2. Provide leadership and vision for the church. Direct plans for ministry and church growth,
develop and fine-tune the church structure.
3. Motivate, equip and nurture the people of the church through example, preaching and teaching
God's word and spiritual counseling.
4. Spend significant time in prayer and Bible study.
5. Contact/visit hospitalized or grieving church members.
6. Officiate at weddings and funerals.
7. Provide premarital counseling, counseling regarding salvation and spiritual issues and other
counseling for church members as time permits.
8. Perform sacraments such as Communion and Baptism.
9. Build relationships and promote unity within the church.
10. Participate in evangelism efforts through preaching and giving invitations during worship service,
revival or other special services, visitation and other outreach efforts.
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."