Hillcrest Baptist Church Worship Pastor
Ground Rules For Application:
We thank you in advance. The Pastor and the Search Team requests that you please respect our process by following these ground rules:
1. Candidates will submit documents and_noemailmunications VIA E-MAIL ONLY to pastortim@hbcjax_noemail
A. Cover letter
C. At least 3 professional references
D. Electronic example, i.e. DVD, site link, YouTube, etc., exhibiting candidate's leadership in worship.
2. Candidates will make NO individual phone calls, e-mails, or personal visits to talk with church staff, church members, or Search Team unless requested.
3. Search Team will acknowledge receipt of application and send questionnaire after initial screening via E-MAIL ONLY.
4. Search Team will notify candidate in the event a telephone interview is requested.
5. Search Team will notify candidate when references will be contacted prior to personal interview only.
6. Search Team will notify candidate in the event a visit should be scheduled for an interview.
Hillcrest Baptist Church
Hillcrest is a SBC church that is missional in its philosophy and incarnational in its practice. Evangelism is at the core of our purpose with a demographic target of 35yrs and younger. Our worship style is decidedly contemporary. We have two services on Sundays with the 8:30 being blended and the 11:00 contemporary. Average 550 on campus for worship.
Download MS Word Attachment for full Job Description or go to www.hbcjax_noemail to view and download full Job Description.
Experiencing Worship, The Study
Used by churches all over the world to help teach worship, the Experiencing Worship study can help your worship team too.
Your team will learn why we worship and gain a better understanding of how to worship.
One user said..."Your 5 week study course has made a tremendous impact on my life in the study of worship... I would like to express my thanks for a well written study course that leads into a higher realm of praise and worship."