EXW >  Forums
Search:

Please pray for me....for healing from strokes

This is the place to request prayer.

Moderator: EXW Admin

Please pray for me....for healing from strokes

Postby Richard » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:40 pm

I am 59y/o. I live by myself. I pray night and day that Jesus will heal my stroke affected areas that I might one day soon talk to others in stroke wards to ease their fear of the future and giving them a future of hope....I suffered 3 strokes 2 years ago....I have prayed that Jesus heal the areas of the strokes that I might help others.... I have recovered nicely except my lightheadedness... I need YOU to pray with me for healing of the head and for full recovery so I can help others....No one knows what this can be like until one experiences it.....And I hope you never do... PLEASE, PLEASE pray with me tonight for releif and full recovery..... I thank you for your prayers ..... Bless you..... [/b][/i]
Richard

Re: Please pray for me....for healing from strokes

by Sponsor

Forum Sponsor

Responding to stroke person needing prayer.

Postby Anonymus » Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:07 pm

I am praying for you to resolve these issues.

Do know that often times the medications that are prescribed post stroke, such as coumadin and related blood thinners can cause these exact symptoms you are experiencing. Also many stroke patients have had a history of high blood pressure and are also on medications for this as well. These drugs also cause the symptoms you are experiencing.

Change your diet to one that includes a predominance of uncooked fruits and vegetables, take all salt out of your diet, take all foods that have preservatives, colorings, monosodium glutamate etc and get them out of your diet immediately, and limit your use of ALL animal products to 1 meal per week. What you will see happen is your blood pressure will drop (as well as other symptoms from related syndromes like diabetes, arthritis etc) and as you are able to lower your medications your symptoms will recede. The fact that you have had such good improvement in 2 years time is an indication you can recover further. Prayer is awesome but we also must change the things in our lifestyle that are not in keeping with the word of God. When we make medications our God and our desire for incorrect foods our God, we will experience the consequences of our behavior. Seek ways to get your medication lowered, then get your diet and exercise in order, try acupuncture which is very effective post stroke and keep praying for God's will to be done.

I pray for you my friend. Be well in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Anonymus