EXW >  Forums
Search:

Urgent ... Restore my Marriage

This is the place to request prayer.

Moderator: EXW Admin

Urgent ... Restore my Marriage

Postby Guest » Wed May 25, 2005 6:06 am

From ... Ronald Eriksen …

It is our anniversary ... My wife of 12 years … Cristina has left our home and got her own apartment.
She has seen a woman attorney … gave a small deposit and signed papers for a divorce.
Both of us are born again believers … that have not attended church on a regular basis for 6 months, due to a change in my wife’s work schedule.
There is another man … Dean in the picture … the bartender from the restaurant that Cristina works at as a server.
Please pray for our marriage … it is under attack by Satan.
I want my wife back … I love her very much.
This is my Prayer … I Pray for deliverance of my Christian Wife Cristina from adultery with an unsaved single man. I break, bind and send back the curse of divorce, I cover our marriage with the blood of Jesus killing all divorce at the roots, I apply the blood of Christ to our marriage canceling out all divorce papers, all thoughts and actions of divorce thus becoming a dead work.
What God has joined together, Ronald and Cristina Eriksen, let not no man separate in the Name of Jesus, not my spouse, not the adulterer Dean, no lawyer, no judge, no demon spirits from hell, the divorce proceedings are dead in the Name of Jesus, and our marriage is alive and is under the blood of our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ.
I apply Hosea 2: 6-7 and I break and bind the curse of division brought against our marriage by the adulterer Dean and send it back to him to bring division in the ungodly relationship between him and my wife and that the Lord place a hedge of thorns around him, blocking his paths so that he may look for my wife, but not find her, he may chase after her, but not catch her and return to his own home to find happiness, Salvation and the love of the Lord there … or find Salvation first and then return home.
I Apply Matthew 18: 18-19 in the name of Jesus … I bind the spirits … adultery, lies, manipulation, deceit, unforgiveness, rebellion, pride, conceit, unbelief, lust, idolatry, greed, swearing, blame, anger, theft, separation and divorce.
I let loose the Holy Spirit to bring about a end of this adulterous relationship, to bring about a softened heart in Cristina, to turn her heart toward you … Jesus, to turn her head toward me, our marriage and bring about conviction of sin, the realization of forgiveness, to bring about peace between she and I, to bring about truth, love, harmony, and marital restoration as soon as possible.
I pray God to bring upon Cristina, Godly sorrow that leads to repentance of sin and reconciliation with Christ and that our marriage be restored soon, that our marriage be blessed in this year … with God’s outpouring of blessing, that I now reap all the love and forgiveness that I have sown into my wife for the past twelve years.
I vow to the Lord that in honor of this restoration, I will fund work and also participate in serving and helping others in marriage difficulties and fight against demons of divorce, proclaiming and testifying to the World … of God’s great power and love for all, His miracles of reconciliation and restoration. I thank You Lord Jesus for loving Cristina and myself, for shedding Your blood life giving on the Cross, that by believing on this,
it has given us Salvation and I trust In You that our marriage can be saved. Amen
Thank You Jesus !!! … Thank You Jesus !!!!!! … Thank You Jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your Prayers and God Bless You and Your Family.
Ron Eriksen … My E-mail address … assistyou2000@hotmail.com

Re: Urgent ... Restore my Marriage

by Sponsor

Forum Sponsor

My marriage was restored after 16 months seperation/divorce

Postby Texaspepper » Thu May 26, 2005 2:49 pm

First, all praise and glory to the Lord. He is faithful! Psalms 34:22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

Starting in January of 2003 my wife and I experienced issues in our relationship that developed into a separation (she moved away from home) and in April of 2004 a divorce. You can read the postings that I placed on this web site for more background.

During the 16 months ending May 7, 2004, I asked prayer of the body of Christ as well as asking God to work in my life and fulfill his purpose and plan. Bottom line is Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Who is doing the work? God. What is the work? Good. What will God do? Perform it. How long will it take? Till Jesus returns or the end of our days on this planet. God is never through with us. My prayer was and is: God change my desires; so my habits will change; my choices will change.

Bad things happen to good people. People who love the Lord too! The key I learned to follow is Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good. Do good to people. People that hurt you. Offend you. Love them.

James 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. It would have so easy for me to fight and justify during the events that were taking place in the relationship brake up. God called me to live on the level He destined me to live as Christian- conform me into the image of His dear son, Jesus. Romans 8:28-29 encouraged me to not to look at the problem with an attitude of hate, vengeance or hopelessness but rather to see that He, God, could use it for good and the end result would be to conform me into the image of His dear son, Jesus.

Daily in prayer the Lord kept impressing me to “Love unconditionally.” Not like the Priest or the Levite on the road down from Jerusalem to Jericho, where they saw a man fallen among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead. Luke 10:33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him. You should read the account in Luke 10:25-37. It is a lawyer asking Jesus a question “who is my neighbor?” seeking to justify himself. Ouch! Not that I ever tried that. Ya right! God did a work on me (Proverbs 3:11 My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction: 12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.. Shortly after July of 2003 the Lord was working on my former spouse: completely unbeknown to me. Working on Linda and all the deep hurts suffered in her early childhood.

OK! Now the praise. About September of 2004 Linda asked to met me for a talk. I suggested she attend church with me at Fellowship Church- www.fellowshipchurch.com for the First Wednesday Service of praise and worship and then we would go eat. For the next 7 months we would meet at various places for talking, praying and reading the Bible and books (starting reading Purpose Driven Life with her as it had been so helpful to me in the previous months) and week after week God’s work of healing and grace became evident in Linda’s life. For the first time she would lead out in audible prayer when we would pray together. She had always said she could not pray publicly. Changes become more and more visible in her actions, words, handling problems, stress, and of people.

Yes, Christ was being formed in her. She found a scripture one day and called me to quote it from memory. One she had read and said “this is my experience.” 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

She had and continues to have a deep desire for the Word of God, prayer and sharing with her family about the love of God.

Linda and I were re-joined in holy matrimony; the union of marriage; wedded bless, equally yoked on May 7, 2004, 11:AM, in the our church Prayer Garden at Fellowship Church, Grapevine, Texas. Please go to the www.texaspepper.net/barwed1.htm to see the photos that we have posted along with our testimony.

Luke 10:36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou (speaking to the lawyer who had had the question trying to justify himself), was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Let us go and show unconditional mercy because of the unconditional love of God shown unto you and me.

Along with mercy, extend grace...forgive. Forgive the past. Bury it!

If you would care to read more and see how others are dealing with what you are going through, join our Marriage Reconciliation Board
www.davidbarnard.net Think anyone dealing with Marriage issues will be helped.
Last edited by Texaspepper on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texaspepper

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:07 pm

First off, I'm in the same boat. My husband is living with another woman, he called me the other day wanting to come home, but after he talked to the woman he is living with I dont' think he wants to come home. This is the third time he has said he was going to come home. The second time he did come home for a month and left me again for her. Oh how it hurts. But I'm still believeing God to bring him home.
Lord God I pray that you build a wall of mistrust, unrest & incompatibility between this woman and the man she is seeing. Father fill her dreams full of good dreams about her husband, convict her while she is sleeping. Lord, turn her heart back to her husband. Lord I'm claiming victory here by your stripes and through your precious blood. In Jesus name. Amen.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:14 am

The Lord will prevail, you will be in my prayers friend.
Jesus keep this marriage together, You know how beautiful they are, and You understand the love this man has for his wife. That other man could hardly love her as much. I ask you to please put her heart at ease. In Jesus name, Amen.