EXW >  Forums
Search:

True Throne Room Worship

General discussion about worship.

Moderator: EXW Admin

True Throne Room Worship

Postby truethroneroomworship » Fri May 01, 2009 7:47 pm

A new book "No Flesh Stands in the Holy of Holies" by Worship Leader/Evangelist Jacob Toback Worshipers of the living God Ministries
[url=link-report/www.wotlgministries.org]WOTLG Ministries[/url]
Call Evangelist / Worship Leader Jacob Toback 516-840-0800
[email]Toback.Jacob@gmail.com[/email]

See the shocking truth of why our worship services are not giving the Honor and Glory to God that God is worthy. Satan has literally stolen from our church true throne room worship services. God's desire is to restore true Priestly worship so that His Glory will fill our churches now.
See the ancient key that the Holy Spirit has reveled to us for the first time, that will usher in the Glory of God in your personal life and in the church. This Hebrew keyword (Strong's Concordance (Hebrew & Caldee Dictionary, word 7812), holds the secret to releasing God's presence like a river flowing in you, your ministry and your church. God is not a respecter of persons. For true worshipers seeking God with all you heart, this is revelation knowledge for access into The Holy of Holies.

You will be amazed to see the one key Hebrew word that has not been accurately translated from original Hebrew in King James version. This one key word holds the secret to enable us to approach God acceptably in true throne room worship.

Find out the shocking truth by reading "No Flesh Stands in the Holy of Holies" by Worship Leader/Evangelist Jacob Toback [url=link-report/www.wotlgministries.org/store.html]WOTLG Ministries[/url]

You may also want to check out our web site and live services
Web Address:[url]link-report/www.wotlgministries.org[/url]
Service times: Live Broadcast Every Tuesday 7:00 pm Sunday 10:00 am & 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time

Jacob wants to talk with you direct please call him or email Evangelist / Worship Leader Jacob Toback 516-840-0800
[email]Toback.Jacob@gmail.com[/email]

Thank you
Worshiper of the Living God Ministries

[URL="http://throneroomworship.blogspot.com"]Throne Room Blog[/URL]

A new book "No Flesh Stands in the Holy of Holies" by Worship Leader/Evangelist Jacob Toback Worshipers of the living God Ministries [URL="link-report/www.wotlgministries.org/"]Worshiper of the Living God Ministries[/URL]
Call Evangelist / Worship Leader Jacob Toback 516-840-0800 [email]Toback.Jacob@gmail.com[/email]
See the ancient key that the Holy Spirit has reveled to us for the first time, that will usher in the Glory of God in your personal life and in the church. This Hebrew keyword (Strong's Concordance (Hebrew & Caldee Dictionary, word 7812), holds the secret to releasing God's presence like a river flowing in you, your ministry and your church. Find out the shocking truth by reading "No Flesh Stands in the Holy of Holies" by Worship Leader/Evangelist Jacob Toback

You may also want to check out our web site and live services
Web Address: [URL="link-report/www.wotlgministries.org"]WOTLG Ministries[/URL]
Service times: Live Broadcast Every Tuesday 7:00 pm Sunday 10:00 am & 7:00 pm Eastern Standard Time[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]
truethroneroomworship

Re: True Throne Room Worship

by Sponsor

Forum Sponsor

Postby fliming » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 am

I know that God has a calling on my life. I am a teacher. Periodically, I teach Sunday School, too. Wherever I am, there are ladies who develop an attitudinal problem/behavior, that is directed toward me. I am rejected in some fashion. I love clothing! Its a part of me. Any comments?
fliming